Family Law Lawyers In Frederick, MD
As you face legal changes that involve you, your family and your children, you want to be certain that you have a strong advocate who is willing to stand by your side throughout the entire legal process. Whether you’ve made the decision to divorce, need advice on child custody modifications or need protection against an abusive spouse, it is important you are represented by someone who has experience in the courtroom and has a proven track record advocating for men and women who face similar situations.
Based in Frederick, MD The Law Offices of Shipe & Bush, P.C., has a comprehensive family law practice led by three attorneys who are widely respected in the courtroom. Our attorneys maintain a proven track record in negotiating settlements and in litigating family law matters. We tailor our legal services to meet the specific needs of our family law clients, regardless of the details of their situations.
Attorneys Ready To Work Toward Reaching A Fair Resolution
Kevin Shipe and Linda Bush are committed to working closely with each of their clients. They offer personalized advice and give clients an honest assessment of their situations. Our lawyers handle family law issues involving:
- Divorce: Uncontested and contested divorce
- Military family law: Military divorce, property division, support, division of retirement accounts, child custody and more
- Alimony: Support obligations after a divorce
- Child custody: Both initial child custody orders and modifications of existing custody orders
- Child support: Assisting with child support calculations and representation in child support cases
- Domestic violence/protective orders: Representing both the victim and the accused in domestic abuse cases, and in cases that lead to divorce and other family law issues
- Settlement agreements: Drafting and review of marital and/or custody settlement agreements
- Prenuptial agreements: Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Adoption: Stepparent adoption
Contact Our Firm And Schedule A Free 30-Minute Consultation
Call 240-575-1522 or connect with our team online to schedule your first meeting with one of our divorce and family law attorneys. Our firm is located in Frederick, Maryland and we accept cases throughout the surrounding Maryland areas.